Buy Norway Driver’s License
Buy real quality Norwegian driver’s license online. Model 2014 year. Maximum validity is 82 years. Norwegian driving licenses (Bokmål: Førerkort, Nynorsk: Førarkort) adhere to a standard set in the European Economic Area. Minimum age for cars (category B) is 18 years. Mopeds (category AM146; 50 cc, max 45 km/h), smaller motorcycles (category A1; engine capacity equal to, or less than 125 cubic centimetres) and tractors (category T) are 16 years. Most larger truck licenses require holder to be 21 years old (category C). Motorcycles have different rules, drivers can drive a motorcycle with up to 35 kW from the age of 18 (category A1).Buy Norway driver’s license.
Students train on new cars with manual transmission. Automatic one is also possible, but in this case there will be a special mark in your driver’s license, and you will be allowed to drive only a car with automatic gearbox.
The categories of driver’s license are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving license categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving license categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving license categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)
You can find all necessary information to place an order for driving license below:
sex (M or F):
date and place of birth:
License number (optional):
Date of issue and expiration (optional):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
photo in digital format (colour, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information:
Please fill in the form above and attach required pictures and send the e-mail to email@example.com to proceed with your order.